It can be challenging to get back in shape after giving birth. Getting rid of that extra fat around your abdomen does not need to be an uphill battle, especially with these proven postpartum tummy trimmers. Yet, for many new mothers, the prospect of embarking on a vigorous workout schedule is not realistic.
So, how can you get back in shape after all your body has endured? The answer is simple: Postpartum Tummy Trimmers.
You may be wondering, “how do tummy trainers work?”
As waist trainers, postpartum tummy trimmers are designed to compress the abdomen muscles, thus tightening them. During pregnancy, abdominal muscles are stretched and become lax. These postnatal girdles provide support for the lower back and abdomen. Aside from helping your abdomen muscles snap back into place, they drastically improve circulation. These abdominal binders are also proven to improve breathing.
You may think that postpartum tummy wrapping is a new fad, promoted by celebrities who boast of the miraculous results of the practice. The truth is, belly wrapping actually dates back centuries and is present in a variety of cultures. The practice has a wide range of health benefits, which explains its re-emergence in today’s culture.
3 Health Benefits of Postpartum Tummy Trimmers
There are a variety of postpartum tummy trimmers, ranging from girdles, post-partum belts, pull-
Check out these 3 health benefits of postpartum tummy trainers:
- Postpartum trainers alleviate abdominal and back pain while also correcting posture. Studies suggest that postpartum tummy trimmers ease back pain and abdominal pain that many women experience after childbirth. In fact, some doctors prescribe the use of belly binders after c-sections and other abdominal surgeries. In addition, the pressure and support provided by these girdles improve posture. This, in turn, prevents posture-related problems, such as back pains, which may arise from slouching.
- Postpartum tummy trimmers reduce abdominal swelling. The best postpartum tummy trainer offers a tight, yet comfortable compression that tightens the abdominal muscles. During pregnancy, these core muscles become stretched and lax and sag after giving birth. In order to see definite results, it is recommendable to wear tummy trainers for at least eight hours a day, for six to eight weeks.
- Post-pregnancy tummy trainers offer support to abdominal muscles. Abdominal binders can offer support to women suffering from diastasis recti. This is a condition in which the abdominal muscles remain separated long after giving birth. This condition poses a great challenge in tightening the abdominal muscles. Fortunately, postpartum tummy trimmers can tighten these core muscles by applying appropriate, consistent pressure on your abdomen.
1. The ChongErfei 3 in 1 Postpartum Support Recovery Belly Wrap
Are you looking for a sleek tummy trimmer that won’t hinder you from your daily activities?
The ChongErfei 3 in 1 postpartum support recovery belly wrap was designed to fit smoothly over the abdomen without creating unsightly bumps on your outfit. This postnatal belly wrap is stitched from a smooth, stretchable material that allows it to fit snugly over your core. The fabric is easy to clean and maintain. The elasticity in the belly wrap allows it to maintain its shape even after extended use.
The ChongErfei postpartum belly wrap is proven to speed up the postnatal recovery process. The 3 in one support from the additional belts creates an evenly distributed pressure, which compresses the abdomen, tightens your tummy, and helps the uterus to shrink back to its pre-pregnancy size.
The best thing about this belly wrap is that it is easily adjustable. The separate belts can each be adjusted to a different fitting according to your preference. It is also easy to slip on with a Velcro patch on either side. This allows you to adjust it evenly by pulling on either side.
This 3 in 1 belly wrap is perfectly suitable for cesarean section mothers. This belly wrap keeps the incision intact, ensuring that the stitches do not come apart. In addition, it relieves back pain and further corrects posture.
Product Name: ChongErfei 3 in 1 Postpartum Belly Wrap
Available on: Amazon.com
Available colors: Beige
Rating: 7.5 out of 10
3 Things I Liked About the ChongErfei Postpartum Belly Wrap
After experimenting with the ChongErfei postpartum belly wrap, I discovered a
- Multi-purpose: The ChongErfei postpartum belly wrap has a wide range of uses. It is ideal for compressing and tightening your core muscles after childbirth. In addition to that, it drastically reduces abdominal swelling and tightens your muscles, which may have become lax during your pregnancy. The firm fabric also corrects posture and alleviates back pain that may occur after childbirth. This belly wrap also provides even support on your core muscles, pushing your internal organs to their original positions. To top it all off, this belly wrap will make you look instantly slimmer,, which is a huge confidence boost all new mothers need.
- Comfortable: The ChongErfei belly wrap is made of lightweight material that is breathable and comfortable. The band does not roll or slither up your abdomen when you sit or move about. The hygroscopic fabric is also easy to clean and does not stain easily with sweat. The breathable and stretchy material makes this belly band ideal for new mothers who have undergone vaginal or c-section. The belt is also skin-friendly and is unlikely to cause a rash or any kind of allergic reaction. The 3-in-one feature means that you can tighten the belly band as high or as low as it feels comfortable to you.
- Adjustable: The ChongErfei post-pregnancy tummy trainer has a great adjustable Velcro patch that makes it easy to close and adjust. You can easily slip it on and adjust by pulling it tighter around your abdomen. The built-in boning makes it ideal for breastfeeding mothers as it prevents against straining your neck and back muscles.
What I Didn’t Like About the ChongErfei Postpartum Belly Wrap
- Limited size range: Unfortunately, the ChongErfei post-partum belly wrap is only available in two sizes. One size version is the waist belt, which fits 26”-39” waistline. The second size version (for women over 190lbs) is unavailable.
I would recommend the ChongErfei waistband as a gift for women who have just given birth. It is a high quality product that is both convenient and effective. It is proven to speed up the recovery process and ease any discomfort that may occur after childbirth.
2. The BRABIC Postpartum Belly Wrap Waist Trainer Recovery Support
The BRABIC postpartum belly wrap is designed as a tummy compressor and slimming girdle. This belly wrap is not only ideal for new mothers but also for women who want to have a sleek figure. It offers equalized pressure around the abdomen by focussing on the waist, back, and belly. The steel bones incorporated into the design of the belly wrap provide lumbar support, which relieves back pain while also correcting your posture.
The high elasticity in this belly wrap allows it to retain its shape for a long time. It expands and shrinks freely over your abdomen and prevents your core muscles from sagging. The pressure provided by this postnatal tummy trimmer has also been proven to speed up the caesarian recovery process. Moreover, it relieves pain in the hips and pelvis, which may occur after childbirth.
The BRABIC postpartum belly wrap is fitted with a hook and eye closure system. The four hooks at the front of the belly wrap allow you to adjust the tightness of it as you see fit. The belly wrap also has a unique high waist design that allows it to fit snugly over your abdomen without rolling or hindering you from your daily activities.
The BRABIC post-partum belly wrap is available in a variety of sizes, ranging from small (S) to extra-extra-extra-large (XXXL)
Product name: BRABIC Postpartum Belly Wrap
Available on: Amazon.com
Available colors: black
Rating: 8.2 out of 10
2 things I liked about the BRABIC Postpartum Belly Wrap
- Back support: My favorite feature of the BRABIC postpartum belly wrap is the five flexible steel bones fitted into the elastic band. This feature allows the band to fit snugly over your abdomen while also providing optimum support to your lumbar and back. The bones also help you maintain good posture and alleviates back pain. These bones provide support to your abdomen and pelvis. Most importantly, the bones prevent the belly band from rolling upwards when you sit down or as you move about.
- Close-fitting: The high waist design of this belly band creates equally distributed pressure on your abdomen. The hook and eye closure system makes the tummy trainer easy to adjust. The high elasticity band allows the band to stretch easily.
What I Didn’t Like About the BRABIC Postpartum Belly Wrap
The bones in this belly band can tend to feel a bit restrictive. As such, it is difficult to wear this belly band for many hours per day. The bones are designed to keep your back straight and posture upright, which can restrict you from carrying out your daily activities as normal.
I would highly recommend this tummy trainer to new mothers. The highly elastic fabric stretches easily over your abdomen and fits tightly. This belly band also hastens the recovery process and prevents organ drooping after surgery. The strong compression distributes pressure over the abdomen, re-strengthening core muscles. This belly band is also designed to tighten your hips and lift your buttocks, making them look bigger and rounder.
3. The TiRain 3 in 1 Postpartum Support
The TiRain 3 in 1 postpartum belly wrap is made out of comfortable, breathable material that is easy to clean and maintain. The lightweight fabric stretches easily and provides the ultimate support for your abdomen. This belly wrap is designed to provide postpartum support while easing any abdominal pain and discomfort.
This belly wrap is unique as it contains a waist belt, pelvis belt, and belly belt, all in one convenient little package. This unique feature will help you restore your waistline by effectively compressing your core muscles. The 3 in one feature also makes this postnatal belly wrap easy to adjust. You can easily take off the band or pull it from either side to make it fit.
This belly wrap is effective in speeding up the postpartum recovery process. It prevents your belly from sagging while shrinking your waist and hips. This belly wrap also minimizes stretch marks by providing sufficient support to your abdomen muscles.
To top it all off, the TiRain 3 in 1 postpartum belly wrap provides support for breastfeeding mothers. This postnatal belly wrap is made out of thick fabric that provides sufficient back support, enabling you breastfeed without straining your neck and back muscles.
Product name: TiRain 3 in 1 postpartum support
Available on: Amazon.com
Available colors: nude
Rating: 9.0 out of 10
3 Things I Liked About the TiRain 3 in 1 Postpartum Belly Wrap
- Easy fit: The best thing about the TiRain postpartum belly wrap is that it comes with a two-size version that fits all. One size is suitable for women who weigh less than 190lbs with 26”-36.7” waistline. The second size version is for women above 190lbs with a waistline measuring 38”-44”. If you are purchasing this belly band for postnatal use, it is advisable to pick the belly wrap based on your current weight and waistline size.
- Easy to adjust: The TiRain postpartum belly wrap comes with three belts that are easy to adjust. All you have to do is pull the bands from either side and stretch them over your abdomen. You can adjust the belly wrap to a tightness
which feelscomfortable to you. The belts also allow you to go about your daily business without any major hindrance.
- Breathable and comfortable fabric: The TiRain 3 in 1 postpartum belly wrap is made from a lightweight fabric that is stretchable, comfortable, and best of all, easy to clean and maintain. This belly wrap is also made out of breathable fabric, which makes it comfortable to wear
through outany season.
What I Didn’t Like About the TiRain 3 in 1 Postpartum Belly Wrap
The only downside of the TiRain 3 in postpartum belly wrap is that it does not offer a comprehensive size chart. The sizes available are one size and plus size, which can pose a problem for first-time buyers
The TiRain postpartum belly wrap lives up to the hype. This belly wrap is sturdy yet comfortable. The 3 belts are designed to provide pressure on various parts of your abdomen, namely, belly belt, waist belt, and pelvis belt. Each of these belts effectively strengthens your core muscles, helping to regain your figure. This belly wrap is ideal for new mothers or women recovering from abdominal surgery.
Postpartum tummy trainers are the best option for new mothers who wish to reclaim their figures. However, tummy trainers alone will not help you lose weight. You should pair your belly wrap with consistent exercise using ab training and gym equipment, as well as a healthy diet.
If you decide to use a tummy trainer, let me know how it worked out for you in the comments below.